The following is a list of articles pertaining to our elder law, personal injury and workers’ compensation practice areas.
• Town Zoning Board Hears Application for Townhouses
• New Jersey pedestrians deserve better safety
• Estate Plans Should Top New Jersey Residents’ New Year Resolution Lists
• Why Have a Will?
• What do you know about living trusts?
• Supplemental Needs Trusts Can Provide for Long-Term Care
• Creating a living will has numerous benefits
• Sleep disorder raises risk of car accidents and near misses for drivers
• Researchers tracking motorcycles to help riders stay safe
• The Growth of Dog Bites: Understanding Liability and Steps to Recovery
• Preventing Car Accidents: New Jersey Reminds Motorists to Move Over
• Wall Township Approves Resident Gazebo Project
• Kitrick is new Squan attorney
• Newsletter from King, Kitrick, Jackson & McWeeney, LLC