William E. Wells, Jr. | Partner
William E. Wells, Jr., Esq. is a Partner at the firm and represents clients who have been seriously injured through the fault of somebody else. Mr. Wells obtained his first million dollar settlement for an injured client when he was just 30 years old. In addition to representing our personal injury clients, he represents clients in the areas of workers compensation and estate litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Estate Litigation
- The Citadel, B.A. 2011
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D. 2014
- 12/2014 – State of New Jersey
- 3/2017 – United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- 10/2018 – United States Supreme Court
- Prior to joining the firm, Will clerked for the Honorable Rochelle Gizinski, J.S.C.